Thursday, May 16, 2013

Vitamins I Take Daily

Vitamin C is always good to take. It's important to me to have a healthy immune system. Your body has the ability to fight off infections and viruses on it's own, so why not help make it stronger? The 2nd pills in the picture are St.John's Wort for mood improvement. Honestly though, everytime I take them, I wind up in a horrible mood. If you're typically a happy and sane person, then you'd have nothing to worry about. I, on the other hand, am emotionally unstable. B12 and Ginseng are great for your metabolism. I have been taking these everyday for a few weeks and I never feel sluggish after a meal. They make me feel great! The Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins are there just because I want glowing skin and long, shiny hair. :)

I'm very interested in herbs and vitamins. I love natural remedies. I feel so much better having the nutrients I need to function properly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment