Friday, May 17, 2013

There are so many hours...

I sleep in until I have to go to work, which I think is fine. But then, when I get home, I get extremely pissed off when I've got a mess yo clean up before I can even cook dinner. And in the mornings I'm stepping over things to get ready. I get mad,at the kitchen counters for being so small. I get mad that the dog tears my shoes up. The fact is, however, I acknowledge these things and continue to leave my shit everywhere. The real problem is that I have it stuck in my head that I don't have enough time to do everything, therefore I do nothing.

Today I tried something different. I woke up at my normal 10:30 time, but instead of laying in bed until 11:45, I got up and cleaned the house like I would on my day off. I feel like I'll have a better day now, knowing that everything is cleared off and cleaned up. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment