Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Daily Routine

I wake up in a shitty, horrible mood every day. I will never understand why mornings have to come so early. If I open, I get out of bed after snoozing the alarm at least 4 times. I try and eat something healthy like cereal made up of oats with fruit chopped up and mixed in. I pour 1% milk on top, of course. If I close that day, I try and sleep in until 10:30am. This way I can watch all the good Fox shows while ignoring the fact that I have to get ready. At the last minute, I hop in the shower and finally get ready. I always tell myself that I will attempt to be beautiful but, by the time I've used up all the hot water, I give up on that dream. I make faces in the mirror while applying bronzer, and then I head out the door. Not naked, of course.
I take my vitamins around lunch time. I try to have a big chicken salad for lunch, but if I can't get anywhere I settle for a Snapple tea (energy) and some Smart Popcorn. Maybe I'll throw in some peanut butter crackers, just to get full. I don't work out. I figure, once I start, I'll do a great job and then end up slacking. I don't want to end up letting myself down.
I drink lots of water and pee all day. For dinner I have to settle on what Babe wants. It's always so late that I can't put the time or energy in making anything healthy. But I have been switching small things my boyfriend won't notice. I replaced the chili with turkey chili, switched to fat free milk, and cook fresh vegetables.
Don't forget snack time. My favorite is low fat cottage cheese with oranges. (Not all the way fat free because that takes out all the taste.) I pass out watching Seinfeld and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment